- All applications to enter the Action on Hearing Loss lottery game (the “Lottery”) must be from people aged 16 years and over.
- The draw will be conducted every Friday by Starvale Management & Technologies Limited, our independent Lottery Administrators, whose employees, directors, officers, shareholders or agents or their families are not permitted to play the Lottery. The draw will be conducted by random number generator.
- The winning numbers will be published on the Action on Hearing Loss website and will be available from the Action on Hearing Loss lottery helpline within one working day following the draw. Please telephone 01524 752548 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may enter the Lottery more than once and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
- All proceeds from the Lottery go to Action on Hearing Loss, the trading name of The Royal National Institute for Deaf People, registered Charity No. 207720 (England and Wales) and SC038926 (Scotland).
- The promoter may reject any application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the Lottery without giving reason or notice at its absolute discretion. No detail in the application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted, except for a change of address.
- The prizes for Lottery are detailed in the materials provided to you. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 14 days.
- The promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- This Lottery is open to residents of Great Britain.
- This Lottery is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please also see our complaints and disputes procedure.