Looking for a cordless amplified phone with photo ID and a handy extra handset? The Amplidect 595-2 Photo twin cordless phone with answer machine might just fit the bill. It’s hearing aid-compatible and suitable for people with up to severe hearing loss.
With the loud ringer (up to 80dB) and visual ring indicator, you can stop worrying about missed calls. Thanks to its adjustable handset volume (up to 50dB with additional boost), you can also follow every word of conversation.
The hands-free speakerphone (on both handsets) allows you to take notes as you talk, or just enjoy your coffee. With big, backlit dial buttons that read out numbers as you dial, you can say goodbye to misdialling.
With 10 one-touch, photo-memory buttons (on the base unit) and nine memory buttons (on the handset), it’s easy to get in touch with important contacts easily. Even better, you can record a name/message for each photo-memory button that plays back when the person calls, so you know immediately who’s getting in touch.
If you’re concerned about someone vulnerable, such as an elderly relative, the SOS button is the perfect solution. As soon as the button is pressed, it sends out a pre-recorded voice message, or set text message, to up to four stored numbers.
With all these and a host of other useful features (see below), this amplified twin cordless phone with answer machine is a stylish offering that’s fully adjustable to your hearing needs.
- Never miss calls with the loud ringer, up to 80dB, and visual ring indicator
- Follow every conversation clearly with handset volume up to 50dB (with boost turned on) and tone control (three settings)
- Hearing aid compatible – listen through your hearing aids on the hearing loop setting
- Enjoy hands-free conversation with amplified speakerphone
- No more misdialling thanks to the big, backlit dial buttons
- Get in touch with people quickly with 10 one-touch, photo-memory buttons (on base unit) and nine memory buttons (on handset)
- Make it personal – record a name/message for each photo-memory button and it plays back when they call
- In case of emergency – press the SOS button, with four numbers and pre-recorded message or set text message
- Pick up messages when out and about with remote access to the answer machine using a PIN code.
- Loud ringer volume up to 80dB
- Increase handset volume by up to 50dB
- Volume boost button
- Tone control (3 settings)
- Visual ring indicator
- Hearing aid compatible
- Amplified hands-free speakerphone (on both handsets)
- Big backlit buttons
- 10 one-touch, photo-memory buttons on base unit
- 9 one-touch memory buttons (1–9 number keys) on handset which can be replaced with photo dial buttons
- SOS emergency contact button:
- auto-dial up to 4 numbers
- recordable emergency voice message or existing text in 4 languages: English, French, German and Dutch
- Record a name/message for each photo-memory button and it plays back when they call
- Talking dialling function reads out numbers as you dial
- Talking Caller-ID tells you who’s calling.
- Answer machine with 30 minutes’ recording time
- Play voicemail messages through phone base or handset
- Access messages remotely with PIN code
- Pre-recorded voicemail greeting
- Option to record your own greeting
- Name and phone number display on handset
- Indicator to show if it’s a new caller or someone you’ve spoken to before
- 5 polyphonic (personalised) ringtones and 5 normal on handset
- 5 normal ringtones on base
- Automatic redial function – last 10 outgoing calls
- Phonebook with 50 entries
- Access the phonebook with the press of a button on the handset
- Choice of 7 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese
- Range: 50m (indoor), 300m (outdoor)
- Block up to 20 unwanted numbers
- Continuous talk time: 10 hours
- Stand-by: 4 days
- 1 base can be paired with up to 4 handsets.
In the box:
- DECT cordless photo button handset and base station
- Extra handset and base station
- Telephone line cord
- AC power adapter
- 3 x AAA rechargeable batteries
- User guide.
To download the instruction manual for the AmpliDECT 595 twin cordless phone with answer machine, please click here.