This is an additional handset for an Amplidect 350. It works extremely well with hearing aids that have a T setting because it is excellent at minimising interference. It is our only phone with a vibrating handset to alert you to a call.
Volume and tone are easily altered using the buttons on the side of the handset, so it's simple to adjust during a conversation. There is also a useful boost button if you need a little extra volume on the some calls without adjusting your usual volume.
The high definition screen is very clear and backlit with a white light for extra clarity.
- Maximum handset volume of 114dB
- Ringer volume of 80dB
- Adjustable tone control
- Volume boost button
- Hands-free function
- Choice of ringer melodies
- Vibration alert for incoming calls
- Four direct dial buttons
- Caller ID compatible
- Handset can be used as a torch
- Redial function
- Handset belt-clip
- Telephone lead 3m
- Mains power lead of 3m
- Standby time up to five days and continuous talk-time of up to six hours
- Operating range of up to 300m
- 50 number phone book