Assistive technology is making it easier than ever for people with hearing loss to keep active. Our fitness-related products will help you get in shape and stay motivated. We’ve everything you need for a happier, healthier lifestyle.
Wake up on time for the gym with the Echo PowerWake alarm clock. There’s no chance of oversleeping thanks to the amplified ringer, flashing light and vibrating pad. It’s ideal for people with up to moderate hearing loss and a great solution for heavy sleepers.
• Six audio, visual and vibration alarm combinations
• Two volume and three tone settings
• Powerful under-pillow vibrating pad included
• 72-hour back-up battery in case of a power cut.
• In-line volume control with balance
• Set the volume for each ear
• Comfortable, adjustable headband
• Supplied with a 6.2m lead.
• Headphone connection for non hearing aid users
• Adjustable neckloop length for a comfortable fit
• Volume control on the headset
• 10m Bluetooth range, and up to 120 hours of standby time or 3 hours of talk time.
• Ringer volume up to 90dB
• Increase handset volume up to 40dB
• Highest possible (T4/M4) hearing aid compatibility rating
• SOS assistance button for emergency contact.
• Alarm reminders can be set in seconds, minutes or hours
• 12 or 24 hour digital display
• Alarm can vibrate, beep or both
• Backlit display for night time use.
• Speech amplification
• Sweat and water resistant
• Tap touch technology – move between your physical and digital worlds with a simple tap
• Best in class battery life: 16 hours Bluetooth streaming or 32 hours hearing augmentation.
• Listen to hearing loops in thousands of venues via a smartphone, without a hearing aid
• Turn hearing loop speech into text via a speech-to-text app
• Adjustable volume, balance and tone settings
• Listen to music and make phone calls on the move.
Find out more
Discover the full range of fitness-related products by visiting our webshop, or contacting our Customer Services team:
Telephone 03330 144 525
Textphone 03330 144 530
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
We’re the only UK charity with a full range of products for people living with deafness, hearing loss and tinnitus, so we’re the ideal source of impartial advice. And every purchase means that you’re helping fund research to cure hearing loss within a generation.
Over 700 of you have written to your MP, asking them to protect your local NHS audiology service. We held an event in Parliament on 26 June and MPs from constituencies across England dropped by to hear why hearing aids are a lifeline – and should be protected on the NHS.
Is hearing loss affecting you at work? Do you sometimes feel stressed and isolated? Our Working for Change campaign aims to change attitudes in the workplace, so that people who are deaf or have hearing loss can thrive. Follow our five steps to a more deaf-friendly workplace. Then check out our products and services to help you focus on your job, not your hearing.
Would you hear a smoke alarm in the event of a fire? People with hearing loss may not be woken by an audible alarm. Plus, if you use hearing aids, you’re less likely to hear your smoke alarm when you take them out to sleep. Our smoke alarms are designed to work in a ‘system’, providing additional visual and vibrating alerts. Here’s a roundup of our top five smoke alarms to protect your home and family, with 10% off from 25 – 31 July 2019.
This 21 June is national ‘Bring Your Dog To Work Day’, but for people with assistance dogs, this is an everyday occurrence. James, one of our profoundly deaf supporters, was partnered with his hearing dog, Cracker, in October 2018 after applying for assistance through the UK based charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People. Read about his story and his tips for working with deaf people.