Assistive technology is making it easier than ever for people with hearing loss to keep active. Our fitness-related products will help you get in shape and stay motivated. We’ve everything you need for a happier, healthier lifestyle.
Wake up on time for the gym with the Echo PowerWake alarm clock. There’s no chance of oversleeping thanks to the amplified ringer, flashing light and vibrating pad. It’s ideal for people with up to moderate hearing loss and a great solution for heavy sleepers.
• Six audio, visual and vibration alarm combinations
• Two volume and three tone settings
• Powerful under-pillow vibrating pad included
• 72-hour back-up battery in case of a power cut.
• In-line volume control with balance
• Set the volume for each ear
• Comfortable, adjustable headband
• Supplied with a 6.2m lead.
• Headphone connection for non hearing aid users
• Adjustable neckloop length for a comfortable fit
• Volume control on the headset
• 10m Bluetooth range, and up to 120 hours of standby time or 3 hours of talk time.
• Ringer volume up to 90dB
• Increase handset volume up to 40dB
• Highest possible (T4/M4) hearing aid compatibility rating
• SOS assistance button for emergency contact.
• Alarm reminders can be set in seconds, minutes or hours
• 12 or 24 hour digital display
• Alarm can vibrate, beep or both
• Backlit display for night time use.
• Speech amplification
• Sweat and water resistant
• Tap touch technology – move between your physical and digital worlds with a simple tap
• Best in class battery life: 16 hours Bluetooth streaming or 32 hours hearing augmentation.
• Listen to hearing loops in thousands of venues via a smartphone, without a hearing aid
• Turn hearing loop speech into text via a speech-to-text app
• Adjustable volume, balance and tone settings
• Listen to music and make phone calls on the move.
Find out more
Discover the full range of fitness-related products by visiting our webshop, or contacting our Customer Services team:
Telephone 03330 144 525
Textphone 03330 144 530
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
We’re the only UK charity with a full range of products for people living with deafness, hearing loss and tinnitus, so we’re the ideal source of impartial advice. And every purchase means that you’re helping fund research to cure hearing loss within a generation.
Our new PhD students started their research projects in October, studying topics from a new way to measure tinnitus to improving cochlear implant surgery.
Researchers in the US recently discovered a way to ‘re-programme’ inner ear cells to produce cells similar to the sound-sensing hair cells in adult mice. This is an important step forward in research to develop treatments for hearing loss, as cells in the adult inner ear do not naturally replace themselves when they are damaged.
Lloyds Bank has announced they are the first UK organisation to offer Signly, a pioneering website translation tool for Sign Language customers.
Earlier this month Action on Hearing Loss joined scientists, pharmaceutical companies and clinicians from around the world in Hanover, Germany, to discuss the latest developments in treatments for inner ear-related diseases, including hearing loss and tinnitus.