What can we offer
Support for the general public:
• Hearing checks
• Signposting to available support for hearing loss
• Information about hearing aids, and the technology and equipment that can help manage hearing loss
• Information on the support available for people with hearing loss in the workplace
• Information on how to support family and friends who may have hearing loss.
Training for staff:
• Information for staff and volunteers working and supporting people who may have a hearing loss
• Improving communication between staff and customers
• Support for customer service staff
Support for your workforce:
• Talks and information to support employees to manage hearing loss in the workplace.
Information for public and private organisations in Wolverhampton:
• How to shape policy and practice to support people with hearing loss.
Get in touch
To book a session, or to find out more, please contact Emma Holmes:
Call 0121 389 9100