Do you have hearing loss or tinnitus, or know someone who does? Then come and see us at our Hear to Inform and Support Hub to:
- receive friendly advice and support from our knowledgeable team
- have your hearing screened
- get advice on and try out some of the assistive equipment which could help you manage your hearing loss.
Run by Action on Hearing Loss staff as well as trained and supported volunteers, those concerned about their hearing will have the opportunity to have their hearing screened to see whether they would benefit from visiting their GP and being referred to an audiologist.
The team are also working with local groups in the area such as community clubs and voluntary associations to advise them about becoming more accessible to people with hearing loss.
For more information on Hear to Inform, including to register your interest as a volunteer or supporting organisation, contact Project Coordinator Jason Sculthorpe on email@example.com or 01752 228657.
Drop in to one of our sessions in Ivybridge – no appointment necessary.
Our free ‘Hear to Inform and Support’ service in Ivybridge provides you with:
- 'Hear to Help' hearing aid clinic, offering retubing, cleaning and new batteries for your hearing aids free of charge (please bring your brown NHS book with you).
- information and advice
- assistive hearing equipment available to try out
Every second Thursday of the month