Join us today and connect with thousands of others
Join us today and stay connected through our award-winning members' magazine, sent directly to your door four times a year. Packed with the latest news, stories on real life experiences and the opportunity to pick up some great tips and advice. Whats more, we provide regular reviews of hearing loss products to suit your needs and the chance to find out about upcoming accessible events near you.
What will I recieve?
- Quartely magazine and monthly e-mails
- Free exclusive Essential Guide - all essential information about deafness, hearing loss and tinnitus
- Product reviews
- Biomedical Research and technology updates
- Details of accessible events
- 10% discount voucher to spend on a range of our products*
- A chance to have your say and influence the direction of the charity by attending our Annual General meeting and electing a Trustee every year
How much does it cost?
We have frozen our membership fee's for the fifth year running to ensure no one has to miss out. You can sign up today from as little as £12.50 a year.
| Membership Tariff
|| Direct Debit fee
|| Credit Card or Cheque fee
How do I sign up?
Signing up is simple:
- Sign up online now to pay by direct debit or pay by credit card
- Download, print and complete one of our direct debit(PDF 3.07mb, opens in new window) or credit card/cheque(PDF 2.01mb, opens in new window) membership forms and send it to us using our freepost address:
Membership Services, Action on Hearing Loss
- Call our Membership Supporter Service team: 0207 296 8264/textphone 0207 296 8246
What happens next?
Once we have received your application, we will write to you to confirm your registration and send you your welcome pack which includes:
- An exclusive Essential Guide with everything you need to know about hearing loss and tinnitus
- 10% off products voucher
- Action on Hearing Loss badges
- A membership card
If you have not heard from us after 14 working days, please contact Supporter Services:
Telephone: 0207 296 8264
Textphone 0207 296 8246