Please install the Flash Plugin
We want there to be no limits to what people with hearing loss can achieve. Whatever your skills, you can really make a difference. That’s why your time is so valuable to us. Read on to find out about all the ways you can get involved. We take action – will you?
We’d love you to:
- fundraise your own way, we've got plenty of tips to get you started: are you a champion cake baker, or a persuasive tin shaker?
- take part in one of our challenges or events (ever fancied skydiving?)
- campaign with us to make sure people value their hearing enough to look after it: love music? You could have the chance to join us at some brilliant music festivals
- promote our Hearing Check so people can take the first step towards getting the support they need
- volunteer or work for us: you really can change lives. As Houston, a Hear to Help volunteer in Northern Ireland , puts it: “To go from thinking my life was over to this, it's amazing and if I can help one person do that then, hooray!”
There's something for everyone – and as a member, you will get some great benefits! So what are you waiting for?
You can also join us on Facebook and Twitter, or go to our lively forums to join in the conversation.