Market and therapy area intelligence
We provide expert advice on the current status of, and opportunities in, the hearing loss and tinnitus therapy areas. This includes:
- Links to key opinion leaders and expert research groups
- Current status of hearing loss and tinnitus R&D – small molecule, cell-based and biologic approaches; drugs in development to treat hearing loss and tinnitus
- Subtypes of acquired hearing loss – age-related hearing loss, noise-induced hearing loss, ototoxicity
- Subtypes of genetic hearing loss
- Insight into targets and mechanistic pathways of therapeutic interest
- Market size.
Contract research services in hearing disorders
Our 'Enabling Partners' are specialist organisations that offer preclinical and clinical services – and consultancy to companies that are developing treatments for hearing disorders. We can help you access :
- In-vitro and in-vivo preclinical models of hearing loss and tinnitus for compound screening and mechanism of action studies
- Expertise in clinical trial design and measuring outcomes for hearing indications
- Research centres that conduct hearing loss and tinnitus clinical trials.
Access to people with hearing loss and tinnitus
As a membership organisation we have strong links to people with hearing loss and tinnitus. We can help you engage with them, in research, through:
- Clinical trial recruitment
- Insight into patient need and optimising product profiles
- Surveys/focus groups.
Find out more
We can provide some TRIH consultancy services free of charge but, as a charity, we welcome corporate donations so that we can continue to fund vital research. To make a corporate donation or to talk about an invoicing arrangement, just get in touch.
To find out more about our TRIH consultancy services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our TRIH Brochure.