Contract research services in hearing disorders
Our 'Enabling Partners' are specialist organisations that offer preclinical and clinical services – and consultancy to companies that are developing treatments for hearing disorders. We can help you access :
- In-vitro and in-vivo preclinical models of hearing loss and tinnitus for compound screening and mechanism of action studies
- Expertise in clinical trial design and measuring outcomes for hearing indications
- Research centres that conduct hearing loss and tinnitus clinical trials.
Access to people with hearing loss and tinnitus
As a membership organisation we have strong links to people with hearing loss and tinnitus. We can help you engage with them, in research, through:
- Clinical trial recruitment
- Insight into patient need and optimising product profiles
- Surveys/focus groups.
Find out more
We can provide some TRIH consultancy services free of charge but, as a charity, we welcome corporate donations so that we can continue to fund vital research. To make a corporate donation or to talk about an invoicing arrangement, just get in touch.
To find out more about our TRIH consultancy services please contact us at email@example.com or download our TRIH Brochure.