Need help with hearing aids in Northern Ireland?
Our free Hearing Aid User Support Service enables people to make the most of their hearing aids and manage their hearing loss effectively. Our trained staff and volunteers can help with:
- changing tubing, cleaning ear moulds and replacing batteries
- maintaining your hearing aids and helping you make the most of them
- information about hearing loss and hearing aids
- hearing checks
- signposting to other services that can provide support
- information about other useful equipment.
We provide these services in the community so that you don't need to visit a hospital. We run relaxed and friendly hearing aid support sessions at community venues across Northern Ireland or, if you're unable to get to one of the support sessions, we can arrange a home visit.
Everything we do is in partnership with local Health and Social Care Trusts.
For more information, you can contact us at Information.email@example.com