Here are some easy ways you can help:
- Why not take on one of our challenge events this year? We offer everything from a possible place in the London Marathon to trekking the Great Wall of China to sky diving. Or, locally, you could run in the Belfast City Marathon or cycle in Lap the Lough.
Browse our fundraising events here.
- Get everyone involved and have a bake-off competition or dress-down day in work or at school.
For more inspirational ideas, look at our fundraising toolkits.
- Create your own fundraising team in your area with your friends and family. For example, you could organise a pub quiz or cinema night.
- Become a volunteer with us; you could brush up your event management skills or help organise a bag-packing team – contact the Regional Volunteer Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vote for us to become the Charity of the Year for your company, school or workplace.
- For a small donation, our volunteers can come to your local school or youth group to deliver our Deaf Awareness for Young People (D.A.Y.) programme of awareness raising and basic sign language and communication skills.
With your help, we can make a positive difference to someone living with deafness, hearing loss or tinnitus.
For more information
Telephone: 028 9023 9619
Textphone: 028 9024 9462