Thanks to our supporters’ generosity and the huge commitment of our volunteers, members and staff, our total income for the year was £40.29m – an increase of £1.89m on 2015-16. Our charitable expenditure was £42.21, which is an increase of £3.31 million on 2015-16.
Financial Review 2016-17
Where did our money come from?
Our income was £40.29m, an increase of £1.89m on the year before.
- Support and care – £21.99m
- Technology and Treatments: £1.53m
- Equality: £3.50m
- Voluntary income and activities for generating funds: £12.59m
- Other income and investments: £0.69m
How was our money spent?
We spent £42.25m on supporting people with deafness, hearing loss and tinnitus, £3.39m more than the year before.
- Support and care – £28.35m
- Technology and treatments – £3.74m
- Equality – £5.90m